Thursday 11 October 2012

A Little Spot of Kiehl's Midnight Magic!

I'm sure most people know of the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery range by now. Well, I was in Europe a couple of weeks ago and wandered into the Kiehl's store out of curiosity. Between the Midnight Recovery Concentrate and the Midnight Recovery Eye, I picked the latter as I've been plagued by a puffy lower left eye for some time. At 28 euros, it was really quite affordable! ^_^

First, a look at my puffy eye! =_= See it? Fugly I know.





Next, a look at the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye!


Quoted from package: ' This restorative night treatment infused with Butcher's Broom Extract as well as a blend of natural oils, visibly reduces puffiness and diminishes the appearance of fine lines. With under-eye skin feeling strengthened and replenished, awaken to younger-looking eyes in the morning. '

A considerably natural product with (again) a lifespan of 6 months after opening.






Just squeeze 1 or 2 drops and pat into the under-eye area, along your sockets. The absorbency of this is quite high, with a pleasant floral fragrance that's hardly noticeable.

I'm about 10 days into faithfully using this eye cream and I'm a happy camper! The first 3 days I was using this I thought I wouldn't get ANY results as I was sleeping very little, about 4hrs a day. But surprisingly, I'd wake up with little to no puffiness! Previous experience would have me awaken to eyes like...Squidward (that grouchy squid friend of Spongebob's). =_= <--- Like so. To date, I'm pleased to report that my eyes are definately not as puffy as before but I don't see much improvement in the fine line department.



I realise (with considerable discomfort) that the lighting is quite different in both photos...I thought it was something I'd be able to rectify on the com but obviously I'm not quite there yet. But hopefully you can tell there's less puff going on.

One thing to note though, is that this product does not claim to, and therefore might not, help with dark eye circles~

All in all, I'm satisfied with this purchase, reduced puffiness after just a little over a week is very encouraging so I'll look forward to the fine lines beating a retreat next!

Looking forward to reporting back about the results after about a month of usage!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?