Wednesday 21 November 2012

"Dress Code : Formal" >___<;;;

I attended an old classmate's wedding dinner last weekend and didn't feel like wearing a dress like I usually would for such occasions. For some reason, all my dresses weren't hanging on me properly that evening =___=

So after rummaging through my wardrobe, I ended up with this:


Forgive the lousy quality & random posing.....I get awkward in front of a lens..>_<;;;

Finally broke in my boots too!



Hello new-boots-that-I-bought-some-time-ago-but-haven't-worn-yet! =D


And let's not forget the all-important accessories:



The breakdown:

Cowl neck chiffon crossover top - Sixties
Pants - Uniqlo
Boots - Ninewest
Studded clutch with chain strap - mphosis
Watch - Thomas Sabo
Other accessories - from random shops here & there

2 comments:

  1. I love the pants and cowl neck top, but I don't think I'm edgy enough to pull off the boots. You look nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Agirl! I'm not terribly edgy myself ^__^ It's the studs, can't go wrong with studs~

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts?