Monday 31 December 2012

2012 Best Finds - Top 8

In a few hours, 2013 will be upon us! A New Year: new beauty finds, new fashions, new foods, new friends (maybe) =P At my age, one doesn't make friends easily. But I digress.
 

Here's a look back on my favourite finds this year! Almost all the items have repeat purchases so you know I really like them~ Just click on the product names for the respective reviews!

(Note: Item listing is in no particular order.)

1 - The Konjac Sponge *click*

For replacing unneccesary cleansers in my routine and starting my skin on the route to recovery and balance, clog-free!! And so cheap!
     

2 - Biore SaraSara Powder Sheets *click*

The best wet tissue with a fragrant powdery finish for muggy days, post-workout or for a quick freshen up before stepping out!


3 - Mentholatum Organic Certified lipbalm *clickity click*

After trying to many different brands and methods, finally a lipbalm that keeps my lips moisturised and chap-free in all climates, even the -20degree winter~ Best part is it's organic too!

 
Check out the other 5 candidates after the cut! ^__^

4 - My most recent find - the Kate Powderless Liquid for Cover

For it's easy application, affordability, very decent coverage and the beautiful semi-matte finish! I already bought a 2nd bottle for standby!


5 - Browlash EX Volume Lash Fiber mascara

For granting my lower lashes wishes of easy volume and length!! The slim brush makes application on my short lower lashes a total breeze.


6 - Edward Bess Ultra Slick lipstick

My nude lipstick dream come true. Lightweight, moisturising and solid colour...as it's name suggests, 'Slick'. ^_^
 
 

7 - Teaspoon for Eyeliner Drawing

No more worries about winging my eyeliner or touching up on the go!
 

 

8 - AFC Cho Beauty Inner Cleanse System

Helped me so much with that bloating feeling I had a couple months back, lost a couple kilos in the process too! A tasty grapefruit flavored, non-laxative detox formula perfect for festive seasons when we all tend to enjoy our food a little too much =P Some of my European colleagues tried and loved it too!
 
 
==========================================================================================
 
It was surprisingly difficult to narrow it down to just 8 =\ I've been trying more things than expected in the past 2 months! I really should stop shopping for awhile >_< But it's been awesome fun and I'm very pleased that most of these potentially HG items came from the drugstore shelves~ Budget beauty rocks!!
 
So what's your awesome find of 2012? ^__^

5 comments:

  1. I want to try the Konjac sponge and you say it's so cheap at your local drugstore. Oh, how I wished I had these products available to at my local drugstore like you. I'd be there scoping out beauty products everyday....hehe....

    By the way, I found a small spoon that just might work for the winged liner drawing. I have some time tomorrow to play around with it. I'll tell you how it goes. ^____^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the teaspoon!! =) oh you should try purchasing the konjac sponge off sasa.com? I understand that there are several suppliers in the states as well, it might be nearer than you think! http://www.konjacspongecompany.com/ check those out maybe? =)

      Delete
    2. I just ordered it Rhi from amazon. I wanted to get it through Sasa, but shipping was like $15 for a $4.50 item. I hope I'll get good results like you did. Will update you. In the meantime, I must wait for it. It won't get here until mid February.

      Delete
    3. Oh yes..I'd forgotten about the shipping. I usually order when they have a free shipping promo...look out for the next free shipping promo+sale and then get a whole bunch of other goodies! =P

      Delete
    4. Good to know they have free shipping promos. I'll definitely look out for it. Thanks for the tip.

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts?