Sunday 20 January 2013

Random Phone Vanity!

I've resisted the popular smartphones for years, getting by on a comparatively basic Nokia smartphone for the past 3 years. But I recently inherited a Samsung S2 (yes I know~ sooooo outdated~ ^_^v) from my dad when he upgraded to the Note 2 and suddenly, I have casing options!

My previous Nokia had a hand-grafted design from a design booth outside Tokyu Hands in Ikebukuro; Tokyo and I loved that design so much I clung on to that phone for as long as I could~

But anyway, I bought a blingy casing for special occasions! My everyday casing is a beautiful black carved floral design but I wanted something slightly more eyecatching for when I feel like having abit of bling in my hands!


S$29 from Bugis Street ; love my new nail polish from etude house btw! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?