Thursday 21 February 2013

Wanna be Forever Young~ =P

I'm not going to lie. I like falsies. I think they're fine, and a girl can use 3 pairs at the same time if she wants. No hating here. ^_^ I seldom use mine though. But I'm guilty of buying boxes of them whenever I get the notion that I want to put more effort into my makeup!

I just broke out a box that's been parked in my drawer for months! Glad I managed to get them on in just 1 try and that they're quite natural though thicker than what I used before~


Love the flushed look my Blush by 3 (Sleek Makeup) palette gives~ LOVE! Love the natural lip from L'Oreal's Shine Caresse~ LOVE! Love the enhancement to my lower lashes from Maybelline Lashionista~ LOVE! lol lots of love in this post hahaha~

This was also the first time I used the Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Perfect Eyeliner which didn't disappoint! No smudging despite being both outdoors n indoors for the next 5 hours~ Blush by 3 held up very well too~ No touchups (not even lipstick after dinner) for the 5 - 6 hours I was out and this is what I beheld when I got home:

Barely a budge from my makeup! ^__^

Products used today are:


Details:
  • Kate Powderless Liquid for Cover - Ochre-D / OC-D
  • Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 - Lace (used Crochet, first shade from the left) Review coming up!
  • Maybelline Lashionista
  • Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Perfect Eyeliner N - 02 Deep Brown
  • L'Oreal Shine Caresse - Venus
  • Edward Bess Ultra Slick Lipstick - Sundown
  • Hollywood False Eyelashes - TP008
In case anyone was wondering how the Edward Bess Ultra Slick Lipstick fits into the whole equation, I used it as a lipliner that day, lining my outer lip then dabbing inwards before blending with the Shine Caresse. ^__^ It's my attempt at mimicking a youthful pout =P Did it work?

Have a good weekend everyone! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?