Friday 1 March 2013

The Perfect Palette from Sleek Makeup Blush by 3!

Sleek Makeup, with the opening of Carmine Avenue at Scape on top of the extended range available on Luxola, is slowly making its presence known on our little island, and I hope it's being welcomed with open arms 'cos I like what I see so far!

Recently got round to purchasing Blush by 3 from Luxola and.....instant love! Available in 5 palettes, with red, orange and plum variations in the mix. I bought Lace:

Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 - Lace / S$20 from Luxola.com


Fully pigmented! Matte and shimmer!
As you can see, the shades are really quite bright and pigmented. I was quite apprehensive at first because they looked really bright!


Just look at that colour! I'd popped by Carmine Avenue to take a look at the testers before purchasing off Luxola (which was cheaper =P) and I'm very glad I did because on Luxola, the picture of Lace is lighter than the actual palette~

Gorgeous colours!

 
I'm slightly tanned on my arms but a quick application still yields a fair swipe of pigment (excuse my ugly goosebumps lol it's been chilly recently):

From left: Crochet -- Guipure -- Chantilly
And as it says on the packaging, the blush can be easily layered to achieve the desired intensity. So you can use it bright or light depending on your look for the day! I'm glad to say that the shades in the Lace palette are pretty enough to be used strong like the Japanese girls~ When fully blended, it makes a very nice flushed cheek too!

From left: Chantilly (very lightly blended) -- Guipure (further blended)

Further love, this colour stays put! As mentioned in my previous FOTD post, the blusher stayed put for a good 5 - 6 hours without touchups! And for just S$20? Sweet deal!

In short, the Sleek Makeup Blush by 3:
  • Available in 5 palettes, there's definately a match for you
  • 2 matte and 1 shimmer shade is nice and versatile for day to night
  • Highly pigmented yet easily blended out for a delicate flush of colour
  • Sleek and slim black packaging but unfortunately doesn't come with a brush
  • Impressive staying power for a S$20 blusher
  • Used a few times and no adverse skin reactions
Sleek Makeup has got to be one of my best brand finds in 2013 though the year has only just begun~ What're your favourites from Sleek Makeup? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?